Thursday, February 24, 2011

Goodbye Java, Hello Bali




I am only ever riding a motorbike with the following accessory. You do not have to ask why. (Please note fabulous American flag print sheets in background. They, along with matching curtains, were provided to us by Debby to make us feel at home.)



Very delightful grocery store. I love grocery stores. Taken from motorbike! I am getting so bra




My favorite grafitti artist on Jogja is LOVE HATE LOVE. He draws monsters.



Ironing in preparation from our trip to Bali. Really only because my shirt was still wet and Debby made me.




Sumpai jumpa temanku! (See you later my friend!)
Terima kasih! (Thank you!)



One of the few moments of clarity we had during the two days we spent alongside the rumbling active volcano of Mount Bromo. I wish we had sound recordings to go along with the images.



And so we leave Java, steering the ferry across the dark waters to the magical island of Bali.



No comments:

Post a Comment